I've been looking to get into CNC woodworking for a while now and I think I'm about to finally drop some money on a machine. Specifically, this one:

https://www.stylecnc.com/cnc-wood-ro...r-Machine.html

I'm a fairly new beginner that has done a lot of research. I have more background in computing than woodworking. I'm a small time woodworker and plan to do counter height table legs, possibly decorated posts, large mural style pieces, mantle pieces and large inlays. I want to do large scale pieces. I also want to have a 4th axis, preferably pretty long. This one is about 6.5 feet long.

I have a few questions that I'm hoping the community at large can help with.

Some of the questions I've already asked the manufacturer are about the max work speed speed (20,000mm/minute base or up to 60,000mm/minute upgraded), control (DSP controller up to 8GB USB capacity or Mach3), electrical hookup (220V 3 phase), warranty (not great for international customers, but to be expected), vacuum table (available but extra), Delivery time (about a month for door to door, for a price of course),

I'm not looking to be super fast, but it doesn't hurt. This machine seems to be much faster than most machines I've looked at, even at the commercial scale. Are these work speeds realistic?

I'm concerned about the DSP controller not staying in English and ease of use. I've seen many threads in various places of people converting from DSP to Mach3, and a handful going the other way. Which is more robust? I'm not afraid of learning.

Should I spend the extra for the vacuum table? Watching videos and reviews, etc, most people seem to still have trouble with cutout pieces still moving as they cut that last little bit. Is it really worth it? It's almost half the cost of the machine again.

My local big box doesn't have a lot of router bit options. Are there any preferred sites for purchasing bits? Any recommendations for one brand over another?

Are there any other questions I really should be asking the manufacturer that I'm not thinking of right now? Any suggestions for another machine instead of this one? I'm not looking to buy for another 2 or 3 months, so I still have time for more research.