Hitachi Seiki Service and Support!!!!!!!!1 - Page 5

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitachi Seiki Service and Support!!!!!!!!1

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default same problem as yours

Quote Originally Posted by HEMANTBERI View Post
    i have a problem with a seicos mark 2 control.on starting the system it says pc not ready and then the screen will shange to checksum error.any suggestions???
    right now i'm having the same problem as you...
    i really hope that Hitachi_man had helped you solving this problem... there for i'm asking a little help from you, since Hitachi_man said that this problem can be fixed in 5 minutes.
    this is my e-mail: finalmeplast@yahoo.com
    so please if you see this reply contact me on my mail.

Thanks
    Kosta Andreevski

Downloads
    Uploads

Default HITACHI SEIKI ABIKO MODEL VA55 NO. 55158

Good Evening to All of you

I need help but sorry to put it under "Reply to Thread" as i could not find New Thread

Machine details are as Under

HITACHI SEIKI ABIKO

FABRICATION 1987

VA 55 NO. 55158 WITH FANUC SYSTEM 11, TYPE A20B-0076-B501, NUMBER 1610 1985-11

Subject machine was running quite alright till there was a power failure.

After that when machine was switched ON, it came into IPL mode.

Manually loaded all CNC parameters as per hardcopy backup of another Machine Model VA 45

We do not have PC parameter backup that means no details of Timers, Counter, Keep relays, Data etc

We are facing following problems

a) If Mode selector switch is kept at Jog, Reference Return, Handle mode, then Alarm Red LED on operator panel gets ON & as per diagnostics, this is because one bit under D148 is ON & when we refer to details of that bit of D148, it indicates towards problem with Mode Selector switch but under Diagnostics X, we are finding that bits are changing correctly for different modes and also CNC is switching over to Handle, Jog, Reference etc as per selector swithc postion of Mode Selector switch

b) If Mode Selector switch is kept at MDI, memory, Edit etc then no problem that means Alarm Red LED is not getting ON & also CNC is changing to correctly to MDI, Memory, Edit as per the switch postion of Mode Selecot switch

c) We were not able to move axis in Jog then we changed Parameter 1400.7 to 1 then Jog is alright

d) We are not able to reference the axis manually but we are able to reference all the axes with G28 command

We loaded 5600 series parameters for Spidnle also just by referring to Fanuc Manual as there was no backup of this 5600 series

e) Spindle gear was not in engaged position so by pressing the solenoid valve, we could engage the gear & as per ladder, spindle is in hi gear, Lubrication pressure switch feedback & also feedback fo tool clamp & High gear found to be alright & in this condition When we command say M03 S200 or any rpm, like M03 S1200 then spindle starts slowly and stops after say half rotation with Feedhold and Alarm LED & as per diagnostic D, it is due to spindle start check alarm

When spindle starts to rotate we find in Ladder that R 1322 (spindle start) gets ON and stops because R 622 gets OFF

f) we could not search R 622 in ladder

Kindly go through all the points and if any of you have got the complete NC and PC parameters backup, kindly send it to us as it is a very important machine

Please email at maddala.rishikesh@tatamotors.com

Thanks a lot

Best regards,

M. Rishikesh

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi Man

My name is Josh and I am the Hitachi Man. I have been hard to reach off and on for awhile now. Due to a huge down turn in business I had to take the work I could get. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel as things are starting to pick back up again though! I am going to post my email address on here for anyone and everyone that has or comes up with Hitachi Seiki problems. I may be in a position very soon that would allow me to travel again, in which case I could start scheduling service for those of you who need it. So lets see how this works!! I am firing my business back up. Feel free to contact me at: jkelsay1@cox.net this is a sure fire way to make sure I get the message and I WILL get ahold of you, I get these emails on my phone too!!

Josh

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitachi_man View Post
    this is not a big issue. The check sum error can be fixed rather easy. Call me tomarrow at 316-260-6090 and i'll get you through it. shouldn't take more than 5 min's.
    hello hitachi man,
    my just bought cnc lathe with seicoc L2 controller that says "PC not ready".
    I am novice about cnc controllers but good with PC based controllers like MACH or turbocnc.

As i am failed to fix the problem and reset the controller i am thinking about putting a PC on work and use MACH. But then i will have to replace the servos and drivers also. Because they don't support step/dir inputs and pixies converter cards are no longer available.

Hope you can help me fixing this "PC not ready error" or i should continue spending 2000$ on the servos and drives.

jasminder

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    our machine Hitachi Seiki HG500 (FANUC 15 MA MICON 16 II) horizontal machining centre spindle command is not taking but slowly rotating in one direction ,irresspective of S and M command.ATC and APC not working.Is any one have PLC soft copy for counter/timer/keeprelay value setting.Pl contact me in the id jrajashekar@hotmail.com .Mobile 91-9841551741

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hitachi Seiki 20SII with some alarms going off, anyone have any trouble shoot info for these machines?

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HITACHI VK45II (1995) EMERGENCY STOP

Hi!
    I have Hitachi VK45II SEICOS MIII.
    When I switched on the cemter, the message
    [948]EMERGENCY STOP appears.
    The center was dismounted, replaces amd mounted again.
    What is the problem?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a 1980 VA-40, S/N VA-4120
    6M control, Micon 8
    Now the spindle rotates very slow for 20 seconds or more before changing gears. It used to happen really fast. I don't know what has changed.

If you know what I might look at, please call my cell 405-401-2400

thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HITACHI 25G

Been having problems with 1185 collision detection alarm, 1081 inverter overcurrent alarm and when the machine sets for awhile a 1209 too much current alarm. Everything was leading us to the power supply so we repalced it with a new one. Still getting the same alarms. Any suggestions?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi 25 G alarms

We have checked the ball screw and it seems to work freely. All ways have good lube. Next check?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HITACHI 25G

Called in service and they came up with the same thing we thought. Bad x-axis motor. Bad news - OBSOLETE!!! REPAIR TIME 16-18 WEEKS!!
    I am searching for the following motor: FANUC A06B-0142-B110 #0001

Downloads
    Uploads

Is it confirmed whether it is the motor or encoder?
    The reason is that they can be replaced separately, also if you search ebay you will find many, A06b-0142 motors, the B110 is the encoder type and whether brake or taper shaft.
    If it is the motor, you can take your existing encoder off and put on another motor, the other scenario is if you can locate a motor with the same encoder and take the encoder off for yours.
    For e.g., there is one motor that appears to have the same encoder, #220645973470
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's a start! Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Any idea where I can find the tool diameter offset page on Hitachi Seiki VK45 Seicos M2 control? laka0@hotmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitachi_man View Post
    What manuals are you looking for? I'll see if I have them.
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnczon...tml#post859371

Last edited by burs; 03-26-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

VK45 Seicos II diameter offsets are stored in the same table as your length offsets. I guess that is why Hitachi gave us more offsets than tools.

example:
    tool 1 length offset stored in offset position 1
    tool 1 diameter offset stored in offset position 2

T1 M6
    G43 H1;
    G41 H2;
    Hope that helps

Dan

Downloads
    Uploads

We did in fact purchase Hitachi Seiki USA inventory when they went bankrupt (however, the owner didn't "put his house up" for collateral.) We currently offer manuals, technical support and parts for Hitachi Seiki; as well as used and new machine tools. Please call 262-662-1100.

Tara Markiewicz for Cyber CNC Machinery Sales, Inc.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Tara, nice to see you on here it's me Marcial from Midlandmfg haven't talked to you for awhile.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, Marcial. I am glad that things are running smoothly on your end, unfortunately I only hear from people if they're having a bad day! But, of course, I'm always here to help What machines are you currently running?

Downloads
    Uploads

HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD ????

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast