Just saying hi

Thread: Just saying hi

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Just saying hi

Greetings,
    I saw your post at practical machinist.com and came over to check things out. I see that things arejust getting started here and have added it to my favs.

I spend 11-13 hours a day with CNC's so the woman gets jealous. lol. I've SU and run (& minor programming) Seki's, Okumas, and Nakomura Tome turning centers at an aerospace ball bearing maunfacturer. Currently I recieve prints alone and create the process, program, set up and run the parts for a thermal spray industry. Since the the ball bearing days, I've had training in Solutionware CADCAM, and did a week at Mazak for their conversational class, and this week I'm in training for PartMaker CADCAM for their mill and swissturn mods.

I realize this isn't a resume, just want to introduce myself with a quick background bio, and hope to perhaps be of assistance and get some here and there as well.

Jim

Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome abord!

Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]

WallCrawler

Default Welcome abord!

Welcome !
    Looking fowrd to your posts.