Rotary Compressor

Thread: Rotary Compressor

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rotary Compressor

I'm in the market for a new rotary compressor and was wondering what brands others are using and if they have had any problems. I need a 10HP model so I can get around 35-40 CFM's out of it. I bought a Eaton pump compressor last year and that was a big mistake now I need to buy a good rotary one that will last for many years.
    Thanks,
    Neil

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Look into Elmo Rietschle

elmo Rietschle is a world leader in vacuum pumps and conpressors
    there site is http://www.rietschle.de/rtpumps/de/sch/en/home.nsf/ , I resell for them if you find anything from them that you are interested in let me know.

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

I have had a Kaeser 30 CFM unit (7.5hp) for four years now (over 8000 running hours). It gets regular maintenance for oil and filters on an annual service contract from the supplier and the only part needing replacement has been the solenoid on the unloader valve.

I recently bought a second one because we had added machines so a single unit could not keep up; actually for about a year the Kaeser was running at 100% capacity with an ancient Atlas Copco backing it up when needed.

The Atlas Copco incidentally has 45,000 hours on it and it still gives 45 CFM out of a unit that could originally do 60 CFM.

Both the Kaeser and Atlas Copco are the type that have the motor running constantly with the compressor cycling betwee idle and load; this means you do not have frequent large starting loads.

An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Look into Elmo Rietschle

Quote Originally Posted by mll View Post
    elmo Rietschle is a world leader in vacuum pumps and conpressors
    there site is Not Found , I resell for them if you find anything from them that you are interested in let me know.

Mike

i know its been a while but do you still resell for them and is it just the units or do you also sell the inverters