Gildemeister CTX 400 S2

Thread: Gildemeister CTX 400 S2

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Gildemeister CTX 400 S2

Hello all,

Our CNC lathe machine has suffered an electrical short circuit 3 months ago and it has not worked since.
    After changing the fiber optic cable with new ones, the error shown is:
    - Sensor monitor 1 for axis x operated (SW-IPO 4709, Chanal 1), with remedial action being check encoder, connector and wiring.

This machine has a Siemens Simodrive (611) with Haidenhain DDC2 cards and CNC Pilot 3190.

I have repaired the x axis motor, simodrive and the 2 DDC2 cards, and also changed the data cable connecting the x axis motor to the DDC2.
    The error is still the same.

I am stuck at this point and my machine documentation is a very bad shape and missing many pages. I am not sure if the machine has another encoder controling the axes apart from the ones in the motors.

Does anyone know what I can try in this situation? It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Gildemeister CTX 400 S2

Quote Originally Posted by BogdanABR View Post
    Hello all,

Our CNC lathe machine has suffered an electrical short circuit 3 months ago and it has not worked since.
    After changing the fiber optic cable with new ones, the error shown is:
    - Sensor monitor 1 for axis x operated (SW-IPO 4709, Chanal 1), with remedial action being check encoder, connector and wiring.

This machine has a Siemens Simodrive (611) with Haidenhain DDC2 cards and CNC Pilot 3190.

I have repaired the x axis motor, simodrive and the 2 DDC2 cards, and also changed the data cable connecting the x axis motor to the DDC2.
    The error is still the same.

I am stuck at this point and my machine documentation is a very bad shape and missing many pages. I am not sure if the machine has another encoder controling the axes apart from the ones in the motors.

Does anyone know what I can try in this situation? It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
    Did you find any info out ?
    slope game