Need Help! MMON systen go unready (Yasnac i80m)

Thread: MMON systen go unready (Yasnac i80m)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MMON systen go unready (Yasnac i80m)

Hi everyone.. I need the advice from the minds of the like-minded CNC people.

I recently bought a Matsuura mc510vf, which displays the alarm: "MMON system go unready". The controller in the machine is a Yasnac i80m.
    I have read somewhere that the fault could be due to a faulty print related to motion control called FC230B. I also read that it could be due to a poor capacitor in the print called FC200 causing the machine to loose all parameters. If this is the case, does anybody have any experience with solving this type of alarm and inputting parameters on a Yasnac i80m control?

Regards Andreas from Denmark

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Andreasloevgren1989 View Post
    Hi everyone.. I need the advice from the minds of the like-minded CNC people.

I recently bought a Matsuura mc510vf, which displays the alarm: "MMON system go unready". The controller in the machine is a Yasnac i80m.
    I have read somewhere that the fault could be due to a faulty print related to motion control called FC230B. I also read that it could be due to a poor capacitor in the print called FC200 causing the machine to loose all parameters. If this is the case, does anybody have any experience with solving this type of alarm and inputting parameters on a Yasnac i80m control?

Regards Andreas from Denmark
    Andreas Hi. Can you solve the problem?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MMON systen go unready (Yasnac i80m)

I also have a cnc macbine similar to yours, unfortunately the parameters of the machine have been deleted, is it possible for you to provide me with these parameters?
    Miladkimia.mapa@gmail.com