Hi there, This is somewhat embarrassing, but a few years ago I picked up a RoboTool CVM1 planning to do a retrofit since the control was not functioning correctly. In my inexperienced exuberance I promptly pulled all of the electronics out of the cabinet, except for the transformer and switch without documenting almost anything.

Now as I'm digging into the project again, I'm realizing that was a rather large mistake as I try to figure out what voltages the devices use I'm thinking I need to get it put back together and power it up under the old system.

Would any kind souls who might happen to have one of these machines be willing to take some pictures of the electronics box behind the machine (primarily the main transformer side) and post them for me? I have the servo amp side of things pretty well put back together at this point, but the other side has me a little confused.

The real point of all of this is to try and figure out what DC voltage is being fed into the servo amps. The servos are 63Vdc, but based on the components im seeing, it seems like the amps are being fed 160-170vdc.