Please help me to find JW4045 in China or suggest an alternative.

Thread: Please help me to find JW4045 in China or suggest an alternative.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please help me to find JW4045 in China or suggest an alternative.

Hello.

I am going to buy CNC milling machine. What I need is iron cast machine frame and work filed that is larger than 430*330*15 mm. I am going to work with brass and aluminium. I want to get the most rigid and heavy machine I can get. I am not interested in larger work filed. I am from Russia and I found a machine that is perfect for my goals. In Russia it is called JW4045. Please check attached photo. You can find description in Russian at https://darxton.ru/catalog_item/vert...045-portalnyy/ Basically it has 390*440*180 mm working area and its weight is 550 kg. It is what I need.

Unfortunately it is a bit out my budget.

What I am trying to do is to find the manufacturer in China. But after literally 3 days of googling and checking Alibaba and and Aliexpress I was not able to find it. So, I have 2 question:

1. Can you help me to find this machine? It is exists for sure.

2. Can you suggest an alternative? (please check my requirements). A machine with slightly less working area will be ok for me. But please note that 400*300 mm machines are not considered, unfortunately - I need 430*330 mm working area.

Thanks for your replies and you time.