yasnac mx1 on matsuura mill couple parameter q's

Thread: yasnac mx1 on matsuura mill couple parameter q's

Downloads
    Uploads

Default yasnac mx1 on matsuura mill couple parameter q's

Looking for parameter to change air during tool change being off
    and
    parameter to open up more memory

Prior to a recent upload thru rs232, causing machine to "lose its mind" We had to re-enter all the parameters. I was sure we had a copy of them, but couldnt locate, Got a copy or params from methods, which got us very close. Had to adjust 6036 for atc vs z limit.

What I have now, it machine thinks it only has ~8k bytes when previously it had ~26k, looking for what parameter to change to fix that.
    Also
    tool changer used to do a blast of air on tool removal, and another once it had cycled carosel to the next tool. Now its just blasting air while the carosel is cycling through tools. So a change from t1 to t10, is just constant air blowing.
    Ideas? thanks!