Need Help! Amada Vipros 357 TURRET PUNCH losing reference

Thread: Amada Vipros 357 TURRET PUNCH losing reference

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Amada Vipros 357 TURRET PUNCH losing reference

Need Help, I have an Amada Vipros with Fanuc 04PC. The machines starts fine but after about 1 hour running the Axis Reference light turns off, I reference the machine again but as soon as the program starts running the light turns off again. Has anyone had this issue too? Please help!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Amada Vipros 357 TURRET PUNCH losing reference

Quote Originally Posted by Florcampos View Post
    Need Help, I have an Amada Vipros with Fanuc 04PC. The machines starts fine but after about 1 hour running the Axis Reference light turns off, I reference the machine again but as soon as the program starts running the light turns off again. Has anyone had this issue too? Please help!
    You are most likely getting an emerg stop condition. That will drop NC Ready and Axis Ref led will turn off. You need to isolate the problem. Same place in the program? During X axis movement? Turret rotating? Oil pressure? Etc

Downloads
    Uploads

I was having issues with the temperature, every time it increased to 50 C it stops in the same part of the program and blocks the machine by turning this light off and I have to turn it off for 4 to 6 hours, then it works fine again. If I turn it off at 45, leave it to cool to 30C this won't happen. Any thoughts?