Need Help! Convert Makino A55 Delta from rail to stand alone.

Thread: Convert Makino A55 Delta from rail to stand alone.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Convert Makino A55 Delta from rail to stand alone.

My Buddy recently bought a Makino A55 Delta from a company that used it on a rail system. It's from the late 90s to early 2000s and has a Pro 3 controller. I am trying to help him convert it to a stand alone. Has anybody here ever done this? I was thinking that all we would have to do is add a control box to tell the machine that the pallet is ready to send in. When we try and do a pallet change (M60) we get an alarm that says "Cannot change pallet because work carrier is not standby". Any help or ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi. Try turn the parameter 1400 titled as "type of pallet Changer" To 2 and The second parameter should be 1 i cannot remember the name of it ???? the are found at pro 3 controller parameters, Not in fanuc ones,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Convert Makino A55 Delta from rail to stand alone.

did you ever get your answer to your question? we have makino a55 on a cell and weather we have the cell control on or not we can load a pallet in and out of the machine.
    thanks