Quick Tech CNC lathes

Thread: Quick Tech CNC lathes

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Quick Tech CNC lathes

Anyone have any experience on Quick Tech CNC lathes, I have been offered a 2005 ATM 20S by a customer. I have spoken to a few people who run these machines and all have said that they would buy one again. Machine has 2 driven milling heads, 4 gang tools and 4 tail stock tools, Syntec controller and a bar feeder.

I would appreciate any comments from anyone that has run these machines regarding reliability, accuracy, ease of use etc.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick Tech CNC lathes

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroTek View Post
    Anyone have any experience on Quick Tech CNC lathes, I have been offered a 2005 ATM 20S by a customer. I have spoken to a few people who run these machines and all have said that they would buy one again. Machine has 2 driven milling heads, 4 gang tools and 4 tail stock tools, Syntec controller and a bar feeder.

I would appreciate any comments from anyone that has run these machines regarding reliability, accuracy, ease of use etc.
    I know this is late, but I run two QuickTech machines. They are great machines, but there are quirks depending on which control you're running. Let me know if you bought the machine and have questions.

Jason

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do younhave the postprocessor for I-42 twin?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Jason,

The Company I work for just received 2 Quick Tech IT-60 Robo machines and we aren't familiar with the Mitsubishi 700 Series control, or any Mitsubishi control as a matter of fact.
    I'm familiar with Okuma and Fanuc programming language. Is the Mitsubishi similar to either of these? Is there any way you would have any sample programs so I could compare
    the Mitsubishi language against the Okuma or Fanuc language. Is there even a website that could help out with this?

Thank You,

Bill

hi mate, can you provide me parts & maintenance manuals?

Mathalai Kanna