Need Help! Yang SML-20 Users

Thread: Yang SML-20 Users

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Yang SML-20 Users

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum but occasionally lurk around seeing what's happening out in the real world, which is anything outside of our four walls at work.

I have a question for any Yang SML-20 Lathe owners with a Mitsubishi controller. We moved our Yang into our other facility and the vibration, unfortunately, caused the lithium battery to fail, so we lost everything on the Mitsubishi control. We have had a heck of a time finding anybody that has backup parameters and ladders for this thing.

Was curious if anyone here might have an SML-20 around a 1999 version sitting on their floor. If so, I would happily pay for a copy of the parameters and ladders from your machine.

As a side note, if you do have one, you absolutely want to stop everything you are doing and do a backup immediately. If you your battery fails, there is absolutely no support left for the Yang machines.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Assayer View Post
    Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum but occasionally lurk around seeing what's happening out in the real world, which is anything outside of our four walls at work.

I have a question for any Yang SML-20 Lathe owners with a Mitsubishi controller. We moved our Yang into our other facility and the vibration, unfortunately, caused the lithium battery to fail, so we lost everything on the Mitsubishi control. We have had a heck of a time finding anybody that has backup parameters and ladders for this thing.

Was curious if anyone here might have an SML-20 around a 1999 version sitting on their floor. If so, I would happily pay for a copy of the parameters and ladders from your machine.

As a side note, if you do have one, you absolutely want to stop everything you are doing and do a backup immediately. If you your battery fails, there is absolutely no support left for the Yang machines.
    Hi, I have the same issue with one of my sml-12 machines and was wondering if you ever found a fix to this?