Looking for someone who has a Central Machinery 13x40 lathe

Thread: Looking for someone who has a Central Machinery 13x40 lathe

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for someone who has a Central Machinery 13x40 lathe

I have an Central Machinery lathe I purchased new in 2003'. Recently I was moving it around in my shop and I tipped it over onto it's side. The electrical panel was crushed as were all of the components inside. I have located all of the replacement part except for the transformer.
    What I need help with is the wiring. I have the owners manual however it is very poor and does not show the placement for each of the wires.
    I am hoping someone out there has this very same lathe and could send some photos of the inside of the electrical panel. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My contact info is: jfields@fleetsaleswest.com Jason Fields 32710 NE Lesley Rd Newberg, Oregon 97132
    503-476-4123 thanks so much!

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a similar 12x36 lathe with concerns about sideways stability. My solution was to add outriggers with 3” diameter spherically jointed feet. The outriggers also help in easily making adjustments for taking the twist out of the bed.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for someone who has a Central Machinery 13x40 lathe

Don
    I like the outriggers you made, you dont happen to have an extra set ???????? and if you do an idea what you would want
    PLMK and thanks
    Ed