I picked up a Nikken 5AX-120YA (note not FA) tilting rotary table seen here, and I'm looking to find documentation on the electrical signals coming from the J21T (an MS3102A20-27 military connector.)

Nikken has about 10 different manuals describing the tables and controllers, but none of them describe the signals in terms of the MS3102-type connectors, but instead using a JV04-type connector. Plain and simple, the wiring is different.

I can (and am) poking around the controllers to make heads and tails of what's going on, but this would be SO MUCH simpler if someone out there with one of these tables could just tell me what it says in their Alpha controller manual. Hopefully, you will have a controller manual that describes the cable pinouts in terms of the MS3102 spec rather than the JV04 spec.

I also have several calls into Nikken and have practically written a book on all the details just so they can forward the appropriate request to "Japan", because their USA office can't tell me anything about anything.

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go here. With enough of you out there, one or more of you are bound to have the same table, and surely, the same controllers.

Thanks.

Torin...
--
www.walker-tech.com