Peerless Lathe - Looking for General Info & Manual(s)

Thread: Peerless Lathe - Looking for General Info & Manual(s)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Peerless Lathe - Looking for General Info & Manual(s)

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Having been a bit of a fabricator, I've deciding to start building up some machining equipment now with plans to build a hyd pipe/tube bender, small brake press, and a cnc plasma cutter.

I just bought this Peerless lathe and can't seem to find any info on it. I would absolutely love to have a manual.

Can anyone tell me about this lathe and direct me to a source for manuals, parts, etc?

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Those push buttons imply an import.

That is they look very similar to push buttons I've seen on an ENCO lathe. So maybe a search for an importer that used the Peerless name is in order.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tractorbuds View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. Having been a bit of a fabricator, I've deciding to start building up some machining equipment now with plans to build a hyd pipe/tube bender, small brake press, and a cnc plasma cutter.

I just bought this Peerless lathe and can't seem to find any info on it. I would absolutely love to have a manual.

Can anyone tell me about this lathe and direct me to a source for manuals, parts, etc?

Thanks!

I know this is a couple of years later, but I have an identical peerless lathe like yours. Did you manage yo find any manuals? I also need info on this lathe, like yhe dimensions of the feed worm and worm gear.