Need Help! Allen bradley 8400mp & quikdraw ATC

Thread: Allen bradley 8400mp & quikdraw ATC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Allen bradley 8400mp & quikdraw ATC

I've got a Shizuoka mill with a Allen Bradley 8400MP control that I'm setting up in my home shop. Now, I've gotten it mostly working, but there's one thing I can't figure out: Tool changing with "T" tool numbers. I can use the Quikdraw's M commands to put tool away, pull tool out, and switch pockets, but that's a far cry from telling it which tool I want and having it switch to the correct pocket and pull the tool.

When I give it a T command(I forget the exact code; checked what was in the book), it gave me an error to the effect of "No tool X defined", yet I can't find anything in the book about that particular error.

Can anyone give me some tips?

-----

I've also got a ton of manuals for this control; If there's something specific you need, I may be able to scan it for you.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default manual

We are looking for a manual for the AB 8400mp. We are getting a battery open fault code. any ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Allen bradley 8400mp & quikdraw ATC

To call a tool, ex. tool # 3, simply state T3#.

To use the tool offset, ex. offset # 3, O3#.

Do you have a schematics or a service manual for the clamshell? I have power to the board, but no LEDs indicating power, nor do I have the pendant (CRT/control) working. It was fine on Thursday, left on over the three day weekend, but apparently died before we returned on Monday.