Hi I have a Miyano BNC -34 CNC Lathe I recently purchased to do some small jobs with. I have another one just like it already and bought this one because i wanted to be able to use my same programs on it. Anyways it came into my building and we set it up with a job using the same program we used on our other machine many times. Well after about 86 parts it had a machine fault that wouldnt reset. We called in a repair man who told us the motor drive was bad. He removed the motor drive and sent it out for repair. Well it came back and he returned and put it back in the machine and after about 5 cycles running, it did the same thing again. He said it was a faulty repair and sent it out again. Well it came back again he reinstalled and and Yes you guessed it after about 10 cycles it did it again. It is a Frenic 5000m motor drive. I am at the point to believe my repair man has no idea what is wrong. Can someone give me any suggestions on what it might be? Thanks in advance. And I apologize if I have this in the wrong forums im new here.