Need Help! windows 7 and makercam issue

Thread: windows 7 and makercam issue

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry windows 7 and makercam issue

I have just finished building my cnc and it seems to work great. Except for some G-code that I generate from makercam. Whenever I build G-code in Makercam the code is there on the screen and in the viewer you can see hundreds of circles around the text g-code I just made. If I run the file it makes all those circles? I am sure it is Windows 7 but maybe there is some kind of workaround... It only happens on the windows 7 PC that runs the cnc machine. In my office I use a laptop and I have a copy of Mach3 on bothbut I cant run the cnc with the laptop. On the laptop there seems to be no visual problem and in the G-code there is nothing more than the Text G-code that was made in Makercam (no circles ) . So it shows up fine on the Windows 10 laptop and corrupt on Windows 7. If I run G-code that came from the Mach3 download it works fine. I don't know if there is any other source that might give me a problem because I have not tried anything else yet but if someone knows about this please let me know.