Need Help! Building a Vericut MAchine

Thread: Building a Vericut MAchine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Building a Vericut MAchine

Hi Folks. Greetings from Liverpool, England!

I am trying to build a Mazak VTC machine in Vericut 7.3 and I am having problems. I have a basic 5 axis tutorial but I can't get the motions to work properly. I can get the X axis to work, but it does not take the Column & spindle with it. I can get the Y axis to move on it's own and the same with the Z. I would be very greatful if anyone can shed any light on this or if anyone has an existing .mch file I could have a go at modifying. I have been through all the samples within the software but none of them are configured with the machine table being stationary and the column providing X (left & right) axis and Y (backwards and forwards) movements. (I have a full .stp model of the machine too)

Thanks for reading this

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Building a Vericut MAchine

Quote Originally Posted by shrekoraya View Post
    Hi Folks. Greetings from Liverpool, England!

I am trying to build a Mazak VTC machine in Vericut 7.3 and I am having problems. I have a basic 5 axis tutorial but I can't get the motions to work properly. I can get the X axis to work, but it does not take the Column & spindle with it. I can get the Y axis to move on it's own and the same with the Z. I would be very greatful if anyone can shed any light on this or if anyone has an existing .mch file I could have a go at modifying. I have been through all the samples within the software but none of them are configured with the machine table being stationary and the column providing X (left & right) axis and Y (backwards and forwards) movements. (I have a full .stp model of the machine too)

Thanks for reading this
    Hi,

I started to learn Vericut Machine Building recently. Can you please share the tutorial you have on Vericut Machine building.

Thank You!!