Good single-line fonts

Thread: Good single-line fonts

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Good single-line fonts

I need a font that has a similar style to "Times New Roman" that is single-line to allow for engraving. I don't mind paying for font. What fonts would you recommend and where can I get them from? I assume I can install them to my computer and it will work on Maestro CNC?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Good single-line fonts

Quote Originally Posted by Joel2001 View Post
    I need a font that has a similar style to "Times New Roman" that is single-line to allow for engraving. I don't mind paying for font. What fonts would you recommend and where can I get them from? I assume I can install them to my computer and it will work on Maestro CNC?
    I download the 9 FREE "CamBam Stick Fonts" which since they are TTF so will work in Windows. You can buy some other paid fonts too.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by reuelt View Post
    I download the 9 "CamBam Stick Fonts" which since they are TTF so will work in Windows.
    Yeah these are already installed on Maestro. I could do with a font that's better suited, looks "stately". It will be used to engrave a house name/number on the face of gates

Downloads
    Uploads

Just spoke to SCM and they say that those single line fonts come pre-installed on Maestro. Turns out you cannot install additional single-line fonts. Bit rubbish really since those fonts aren't going to work for us!