List of CAD Software Companies that are NOT subscription/cloud-only (or have plans) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of CAD Software Companies that are NOT subscription/cloud-only (or have plans)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: List of CAD Software Companies that are NOT subscription/cloud-only (or have plan

Autosketch being my all time cheap favorite for 2D as I find 2d to make up 98% of everything I need.
    Yep.
    Since AutoSketch is all I have, and I do both design and make 3D objects (for fun and for profit), I would change the '98%' to 100%.
    CAD to g-code - I program it myself. Where others have megabyte files, I tend to have a few kilobytes - for similar complexity. Unbeknownst to the creators of CAM programs, g-code has enormous power if properly used. But using that power seems to require human intelligence.

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: List of CAD Software Companies that are NOT subscription/cloud-only (or have plan

Cheers! to your intelligence......... (rolling eyes)

and now.....Do you have an actual CNC-related problem you need help with? technique to share? new software to tell us about? FILES to share?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Greg
    I did not know about OneCNC. I did a quick search and NICE!! I quickly subscribed and will try.
    Thanks for Sharing!!
    (y)

Downloads
    Uploads

We use feature cam at our company. You have to pay for the updates but we don't bother. Good system if you run fanuc based machines as posts are available.

Have a look here

https://www.mmturnedparts.co.uk/cadcam/
    https://www.autodesk.com/products/featurecam/features

BR

Tim

AutoCAD
    Subscribe to Autodesk® AutoCAD® including specialized toolsets and get access to industry-specific functionality, greater mobility with the new web and mobile apps, and the latest feature updates. Speed up your work with specialized features & libraries for mechanical design, architecture, 3D mapping, and more while working in a familiar AutoCAD interface.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12