Need Help! ug nx integrated with vericut

Thread: ug nx integrated with vericut

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ug nx integrated with vericut

Hello every one...looking advice about nx integration with vericut...I m typical cad cam persons and not familiar with any computer languages.. like c or visual...or any other ..so please guide me through simple language... I already run vericut with creo and its very simple to integrate just replace one bat file to another and that's it...looking to you experts...

Regards

Fsa

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by fsa View Post
    Hello every one...looking advice about nx integration with vericut...I m typical cad cam persons and not familiar with any computer languages.. like c or visual...or any other ..so please guide me through simple language... I already run vericut with creo and its very simple to integrate just replace one bat file to another and that's it...looking to you experts...

Regards

Fsa
    Open "Help" file in Vericut folder.
    Go to "Converters and CAD/CAM Interfaces" - "CAD/CAM Interfaces" - "NX-to-VERICUT (NXV)". Basicly, same way as for Creo.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CNC_Sh View Post
    Go to "Converters and CAD/CAM Interfaces" - "CAD/CAM Interfaces" - "NX-to-VERICUT (NXV)". Basicly, same way as for Creo.
    Ohh sorry I push wrong button....by mistake I push report post button again sorry

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for reply... in creo I simply replace bat file without any editing.....but in nx I don't no which file I have to replace... so please if there any video instructions about integration.. would be much help full ...if you can make video about instructions..

Fsa

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by fsa View Post
    Thanks for reply... in creo I simply replace bat file without any editing.....but in nx I don't no which file I have to replace... so please if there any video instructions about integration.. would be much help full ...if you can make video about instructions..

Fsa
    If you install NX and Vericut fully right, you don't need to change anything in batch files.
    Just try to run batch file "nxV.bat" (where V - version of your Siemens NX) from Vericut folder/windows64/commands/
    This batch must run your Siemens NX with integrated Vericut interface (in Manufacturing app you would see Vericut button).

Downloads
    Uploads

If you install NX and Vericut fully right, you don't need to change anything in batch files.
    Just try to run batch file "nxV.bat" (where V - version of your Siemens NX) from Vericut folder/windows64/commands/
    This batch must run your Siemens NX with integrated Vericut interface (in Manufacturing app you would see Vericut button).

Ohh thanks sir problem solved ....

Regards
    Fsa