UCCNC and Vistacnc P4-s

Thread: UCCNC and Vistacnc P4-s

Downloads
    Uploads

Default UCCNC and Vistacnc P4-s

I am in the process of switching from Mach3 to UCCNC. I first had a setback trying to get my SuperPID to work properly but now have that pretty well set. I also purchased the newer XHC pendant but found that there was no driver or plugin to use it in UCCNC so I returned it and decided to get one that was fully support. Even though it was more than what I had planned to spend I went for the VistaCNC P4-s pendant. But I still have a problem. I cannot get the configuration page to open to set options.

I copied the plugin to the plugin directory
    Enabled it
    Restarted UCCNC and go to configuration page. When I click on the Configuration button, nothing happens. No new window or pop up window appears. The pendant does work for some things. I can jog, although step jogging is a bit jerky. Spindle start and start work and I can adjust spindle speed and feed. But with out getting into the configuration I can't fine tune or set screens or macros.
    Any ideas why the configuration page wont open? I emailed VistaCNC but haven't heard back. I also posted in the UCCNC forum.

Windows 10
    UCCNC 1.2049
    UC300ETH
    VistaCNC p4-s

Sam