trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!

Thread: trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!

I'm trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E, but get "WARNING VFD NOT RESPONDING".

But I have communications as I can see with the serial port monitor.
    trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!-serial_port_com5-jpg

These are my modbusez settings.
    trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!-modbussetup-png

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much for contributing this great plugin! Looking forward to starting using my newly converted EMCO PC-Mill 50!
    Greetings from Sweden!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!-modbussetup-png   trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!-serial_port_com5-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!

Quote Originally Posted by swedishmetalguy View Post
    I'm trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E, but get "WARNING VFD NOT RESPONDING".

But I have communications as I can see with the serial port monitor.
    trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!-serial_port_com5-jpg

These are my modbusez settings.
    trying to get MODBUSEZ to work with macchtric S800E - please help!-modbussetup-png

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much for contributing this great plugin! Looking forward to starting using my newly converted EMCO PC-Mill 50!
    Greetings from Sweden!
    That's and old version of ModbusEZ and you should try downloading the newest version. The serial monitor clip you posted shows the VFD is not responding.

Dan