PCB Autoleveler Plugin for UCCNC - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: PCB Autoleveler Plugin for UCCNC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PCB Autoleveler Plugin for UCCNC

Hi, for PCB miling I need to create digitize file from probed surface. I set seetings of the probe tool in UCCNC as was shown in HELP screen in Autoleveler plugin and after scan create and save file. But after that I can't use it, when I choose file Autoleveler plugin always show me "Wrong file" message.
    I have checked:
    "comma separated csv"
    "add axis name"
    4 digit
    probe diameter 0

Maybe I save file with specific extention (rpf, xyz, or something else)?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Cahit,

sorry to bother you. Version 1.0049 of AutoLeveler isn't working with my UCCNC Ver. 1.2047. No entry of it is present in the window "Plugins Configuration". If I use the older version 1.0045 (date 23.10.17) then the entry of AutoLeveler is shown. System is a Windows 7, 32 bit. What am I doing wrong?

cheers
    Peter

Last edited by CADdy57; 11-11-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all,

I've reading all posts again and I understand now. This version of AutoLeveler runs only on test versions of UCCNC.

Cheers
    Peter

Downloads
    Uploads

hi,

latest development version of Autoleveler v3.017 for UCCNC v1.2110 can be downloaded @

Autoleveler v 3.017

UCCNC v1.2110

it looks like this..

please help me to develop this version..

any bug's you found so far, help or suggestions are welcome..

cheers..

Cahit Ates

c.ates@hotmail.com

Last edited by cahit; 07-06-2019 at 04:26 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Cahit,

thank you for your very useful plugin and the work you put into that.

Question:
    I have my tool length sensor set to be activated when the contact is interrupted (the usual safe way). The way PCB probing usually works is that the probe detects a short between PCB and drill bit, so it is just the opposite.

Is there a way to configure the Autoleveler if active high or active low is used - for just the autoleveler plugin - without setting up a new UCCNC profile or entering the setup dialogue ? When writing Macros, it is possible to ask for the LED state, but since the plugin is a dll there is no access to the config of the probing logic.

It would be nice to use a single UCCNC profile to use the standard toool length sensor for drilling the PCB, then change to engraver, do the autoleveling and then start engraving isolation paths.

Or is there something I missed how to set up that behaviour easily ?

Thank you !

Sven

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SGi99 View Post
    Hello Cahit,

thank you for your very useful plugin and the work you put into that.

Question:
    I have my tool length sensor set to be activated when the contact is interrupted (the usual safe way). The way PCB probing usually works is that the probe detects a short between PCB and drill bit, so it is just the opposite.

Is there a way to configure the Autoleveler if active high or active low is used - for just the autoleveler plugin - without setting up a new UCCNC profile or entering the setup dialogue ? When writing Macros, it is possible to ask for the LED state, but since the plugin is a dll there is no access to the config of the probing logic.

It would be nice to use a single UCCNC profile to use the standard toool length sensor for drilling the PCB, then change to engraver, do the autoleveling and then start engraving isolation paths.

Or is there something I missed how to set up that behaviour easily ?

Thank you !

Sven
    Which controller do you have?
    The UC400ETH, UC300ETH, AXBB-E all have 2 probe inputs. You can set one to active low and one to active high and connect your 2 probes to the 2 inputs.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by OlfCNC View Post
    Which controller do you have?
    The UC400ETH, UC300ETH, AXBB-E all have 2 probe inputs. You can set one to active low and one to active high and connect your 2 probes to the 2 inputs.
    Thank you for this question... I am using a UC100, and now I understand why I cannot find the second input that was reported about months ago... :-)

In the meantime I have rewired my tool length sensor (which I wanted to avoid) to NO condition, so now tool length and PCB probing will rely on the same condition that the contact is closed.
    While this is not the way I wanted it, it still allows me to work with the same settings in both situations at the moment...

Sven

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456