Need Help! how to add shape to the top of a piece of wood stock 2" wide and 4" long and 1' deep

Thread: how to add shape to the top of a piece of wood stock 2" wide and 4" long and 1' deep

Downloads
    Uploads

Default how to add shape to the top of a piece of wood stock 2" wide and 4" long and 1' deep

Hi, I am baffled as to how to add a shape to the top of a piece of wood 2" wide and 4" long and 1" deep. So how do I make and apply a shape to the top?
    Thanks for any help and I apologize for not being able to describe this any better. I have bobcad version 26 and have seen youtube videos on how to do this in Vetrics and Aspire and it appears to be simple there. I think I am missing something basic. I have watched bobcad videos on youtube and am more confused after watching them.
    Mark,

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: how to add shape to the top of a piece of wood stock 2" wide and 4" long and 1' d

Are you talking about making something out of another piece of wood and attaching it? Or did you want to carve a shape on part of this little piece of wood? If it's the latter, holding it down firmly s going to be one of your major concerns. Often what's done is to use a larger piece to start with, to give you something to hold onto, and cut it down to the desired size afterwards.

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]