Lathe C-Axis Hex Cutting Issue - Cuts Diamonds

Thread: Lathe C-Axis Hex Cutting Issue - Cuts Diamonds

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lathe C-Axis Hex Cutting Issue - Cuts Diamonds

We are trying to cut a hex using live tooling with the programs created in Mastercam. The simulation on Mastercam and our NC viewer (Inplot) both show hexes but when we run it on the machine it creates a diamond shape(see image). I have tried it many different ways, changing the tool compensation whether its computer or controller based, playing with the other MC settings, and we always result in the same basic shape. We currently use an excel macro to generate our hex milling passes but we want to be able to do it with Mastercam.
    Has anyone else experience this issue? Or know what we are doing wrong? I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

We are running it on a Doosan Puma SL25E machine with Fanuc iO-TD controller and Mastercam 2019

I have included an image of the shapes we are getting along with the code used.

Thanks