Way lube pressure switch

Thread: Way lube pressure switch

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Way lube pressure switch

I'm trying to run down an MTB 20 alarm (lube pressure switch) on my Tree J-250. I had this before and it seemed to go away after I reset the K10 relay. I'm thinking my pressure switch is bad and wondering if anyone has a reference on a replacement? This mill has a Vogel lube pump installed. The pump seems to run on and on until it errors out with the MTB 20 alarm. A reset merely fires the pump right back up until it alarms again. I did measure 24v on one pin of the pressure switch so I know it's getting voltage. I shorted across to the other pin on the pressure switch and the pump continued to run which I thought was odd. Would think closing the switch would have stopped the pump? I'm thinking the pressure switch is shorted out but not entirely sure. I know the pump is working because I’m getting plenty of lube on the ways.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Dan Henderson