Show me your J325 Control cabinet

Thread: Show me your J325 Control cabinet

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Show me your J325 Control cabinet

The reason I ask is that probably, like many,my J325 has been retrofitted ...twice. The other day I noticed that on the control cab there are a couple holes where there may have been a switch; my machine has two cabs; one on the RH side and one in the back. The holes are toward the back on the control cab.
    I'm curious about what was originally there. I've looked for pictures watched a bunch of videos but that area doesn't get much attention.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lavrgs View Post
    The reason I ask is that probably, like many,my J325 has been retrofitted ...twice. The other day I noticed that on the control cab there are a couple holes where there may have been a switch; my machine has two cabs; one on the RH side and one in the back. The holes are toward the back on the control cab.
    I'm curious about what was originally there. I've looked for pictures watched a bunch of videos but that area doesn't get much attention.
    Which cabinet? I have a J325 with the original working delta 20 controller, the cabinet on the right has no switches and the 1 on the back only has the coolant pump switch and the on/off breaker switch