Kira VTC 30 Elite Manuals

Thread: Kira VTC 30 Elite Manuals

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kira VTC 30 Elite Manuals

Looking for manuals for a Kira VTC 30 Elite with a fanuc 21-m control. Trying to get it up and running for my university's student machine shop. If anyone knows what this spindle alarm is that would be useful too.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kira VTC 30 Elite Manuals-20180228_160557-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kira VTC 30 Elite Manuals

You can find almost all manuals for the fanuc controls online if you google some around. For figuring out those alarms I think the fanuc manuals are better than to read the MTB manuals also since fanuc knows what triggers the alarms and how it should operate. I'll try to help out below but take these tips with a HUGE grain of salt as I have very limited experience with fanuc controlled machines other than some fiddling with my own fanuc Omate MC.

This is from the series 21 lathe operators manual but guess it won't differ much on your mill. Looks like it's caused by troubles with signals from the encoder. Since you have battery alarms on the axis servos it indicates absolute encoders with batteries that need replacements and then resetting according to manual. Could it be the same on the spindle?
    "751 SPINDLE–1 ALARM DETECT(AL–XX) This alarm indicates in the NC that an alarm is generated in the spindleunit of the system with the serial spindle. The alarm is displayed in formAL–XX (XX is a number). Refer to (11) Alarms displayed on spindleservo unit .The alarm number XX is the number indicated on thespindle amplifier. The CNC holds this number and displays on thescreen.

"AL–27 SPN_n_ : DISCONNECTPOS–CODERPosition codersignal disconnectionDetects abnormality in position codersignal (such as unconnected cableand adjustment error).Remove cause, then resetalarm."

Here are some manuals:

Fanuc 21 Manuals User Guides - CNC Manual