Need Help! Tree J325 Oil Lube Meter Valve on "Z"

Thread: Tree J325 Oil Lube Meter Valve on "Z"

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Tree J325 Oil Lube Meter Valve on "Z"

Can someone please tell me what size oil lube meter valves the Z-axis ways and Z-ball screw use?
    I know the X-axis uses the PSS-2H, the "X" ball screw uses PSS-00H, I think the Y-axis ways uses PSS-2H, and the "Y" ball screw uses PSS-00H.
    Also, can someone share a place to purchase these meter valves, nylon line, and compression sleeves where the price is best.
    I found a place where these valves are $12.95 and 10' of line runs $5.00
    Thanks for any help.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tree J325 Oil Lube Meter Valve on "Z"

Are those Showa meter units? I've bought the PSS meters (without the H) from http://shop.rasmachinetool.com for $9.00 each, but shipping is kind of high especially if only buying a few small items. I bought 4mm/2mm nylon tubing on ebay for $12 with shipping. I thought I could re-use my existing compression sleeves but no dice and I ended up ordering them separately (with some other stuff so I didn't feel so bad about the shipping) from Bridgeport Knee Mill Parts in stock-Bridgeport and Servo power feed parts and service for $0.42 each. It seems there are two types of sleeves, one for metallic tubing (double sided) and one for plastic tubing (single sided).

EDIT: Looks like the PSS-XXH are the inch versions and the non-H ones are the metric versions so those wouldn't work for you. The cross reference here: SHOWA, BIJUR, VOGEL, LUBE , Lubricating systems, lubricating components, lubricating accessories - Devco Corporation shows that the H versions can be replaced with Bijur units if you can find those cheaper.

Sean