Newbie Help setting up 325 w/Delta 20

Thread: Help setting up 325 w/Delta 20

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help setting up 325 w/Delta 20

I have bought a 325 for my own hobby use, and need help setting up a computer to feed it. I am on a budget so please keep that in mind. I would like to know what type of DNC software works well with the 20 controller, and if there is an affordable CAM package out there? Will I need an older computer with Windows 95/98, or will a newer version work? I last ran a Tree 7 years ago and all of this was already set up when I got there. All I did was write programs and machine parts. That system was not very reliable at drip feeding. I basically need someone to tell me "this is what you need". I have spent hours looking at old threads trying to find the answers, and it can get confusing. Thank You in advance for any and all help and suggestions.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Stubbs68; 11-01-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Started a little

Any problems with Kwik DNC? Looks like it is simple to use for what I am doing. 1 man, 1 cnc hobby shop. Affordable CAM packages anyone? Also looking for some engraving software. Can't remember what it was that I used several years ago, but it only took 20 min. to design a logo for some valve covers. Thank You

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a 325 with the delta 20. I use an old laptop with windows xt and mastercam to drip feed. Didnt need anything special.