Tool Offsets Disappear

Thread: Tool Offsets Disappear

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Tool Offsets Disappear

I've read the manual and searched but haven't found how to save the tool offsets. I go through all the work setting offsets, but after I shut down the machine then restart it they are all gone. How can save them/

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tool Offsets Disappear

Hummm, I've had my Slant Pro for a little over a year and have never had that issue. What version of PathPilot are your running? Also, have you reached out to Tormach? PM me if you want to discuss over the phone.

Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tool Offsets Disappear

Quote Originally Posted by smokediver576 View Post
    Hummm, I've had my Slant Pro for a little over a year and have never had that issue. What version of PathPilot are your running? Also, have you reached out to Tormach? PM me if you want to discuss over the phone.
    Running 1.9.13. Have ordered 2.0.0 but it was shipped Pony Express and it seems the pony is union. Hopefully it will arrive sometime before the next ice age. Another problem I'm having is when coding a Z move for a turning operation, I get a error message that the programmed move exceeds the positive limit of the Z axis, then executes a G30 which PP has inserted into my code. Seems no matter how much I shorten the Z move I get the same error. I found I can get around it by hitting Alt X, then editing out the g30 move, after which the program runs to completion with the full Z move as coded..