Endmill source

Thread: Endmill source

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Endmill source

I need to replenish my stock of endmills. I like the Yg-1 Alu Power. Who has the best prices including shipping costs?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Endmill source

https://www.carbidetoolsource.com

Good quality cutters, made in the US, 12 dollar shipping to Canada

edit: Copy and paste, it wouldnt let me post the whole link address.

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 05-20-2023 at 08:57 PM. Reason: fix broken link
    mike sr

Downloads
    Uploads

Agreed and I have purchased their excellent products in the past. Unfortunately, everything that I need is listed as "out of stock".

Downloads
    Uploads

According to the (write up??), he had been ill and is now catching back up on the depleted stock. I like that they have free or reasonable shipping and made in USA...

mike sr

Downloads
    Uploads

$12 flat rate shipping to Canada is pretty much unheard of . Has anyone used their smaller ballnose like 1/16 or 3/32 on aluminum . SGS is about the best I've found in that size range to stand up to what I put them through , but $30 for a 10 pack looks intriguing .

In regards to yg-1 - I used to buy them from suncoast precision , except the last couple times I tried they no longer shipped to Canada . I gave up on yg cutter a couple years ago so things may have changed since then . Grainger sells them but like everything they sell they are way over priced .

Downloads
    Uploads

I just checked and things like his 1/4 x 3/4 AluCut are listed as "Sold Out" when one tries to order. I definitely hope that they are able to restart production.

Downloads
    Uploads

have you tried talking to anyone here ? https://www.yg1.ca/

you can find some of that stuff on ebay but it's hit and miss whether the seller will be there the next time you need tools . Some are good and are regularly selling , I've been buying sgs from one seller for years except he doesn't carry yg

Downloads
    Uploads

Have you looked into MA Ford or Fullerton?

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the Carbide Tool Source endmill lead. I ended up buying a 5 pack of 1/4” x 3/4” 4-flute for $39.25 and a 1/2” x 2” 3-flute Alumacut for a blistering $47.30.

I had really wanted some 3 flute endmills for aluminum but they were out of stock in the 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” sizes I wanted. The $47 1/2” endmill I bought was the only 1/2” 3-flute in stock.

Their home page says that they stopped production for several months while downsizing their shop. It is hard to imagine a smaller shop than they had from this video four years ago.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Titaniumboy View Post
    Thank you for the Carbide Tool Source endmill lead. I ended up buying a 5 pack of 1/4” x 3/4” 4-flute for $39.25 and a 1/2” x 2” 3-flute Alumacut for a blistering $47.30.

I had really wanted some 3 flute endmills for aluminum but they were out of stock in the 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” sizes I wanted. The $47 1/2” endmill I bought was the only 1/2” 3-flute in stock.

Their home page says that they stopped production for several months while downsizing their shop. It is hard to imagine a smaller shop than they had from this video four years ago.

gorilla tag
    very good. At this price it is reasonable