Just In Tormach "Right To Repair" Repair Document Git Hub Schematics, VFD Files, Chip Files.

Thread: Tormach "Right To Repair" Repair Document Git Hub Schematics, VFD Files, Chip Files.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Tormach "Right To Repair" Repair Document Git Hub Schematics, VFD Files, Chip Files.

Since Tormach made it Public they supported Right to Repair and Subsequent call out video they have Released most all their schematics and firmware files.

Tormach's Github is at https://github.com/tormach/Repair-Information

Still waiting on the VFD files, VFD Unlock Codes, Pic Chip Config Bit Settings. I was Asked By Rogge for help with obtaining the config bits because because they may no longer have them. I did say yes, that I would be willing to pull the config bits for the other pic chips. Have Yet to hear back from them on this. Right now my chip programmers have been very busy with paying work anyways. They have posted the ones I have contributed.

I did update my Lathe Control Board's PIC16F1947 Firmware

Config Bits Read Form My PIC16F1947 With Xeltek 6100N:

I also updated my PCNC 1100 Series II Boards PIC16F872 to a Series III Seems to be Working fine. Rogge Confirmed Compatibility.

PIC16F872 Config Bits Read Form Working Series II Chip.

File Name SeriesII_V1.HEX
    Device: PIC16F872
    Checksum: 003EB573H

WDT: Enable
    BOR: Enable
    WRT=1: Enable

PWRT: Disabled
    LVP: Disabled

ID0:3FFF
    ID1:3FFF
    ID2:3FFF
    ID3:3FFF

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Contract_Pilot; 11-29-2021 at 09:04 PM.
    CNC Machines: Tormach PCNC 1100 CNC Mill W4th Axis | Birmingham 12X36 Lathe W/ CNC Retrofit W/Tormach BOB PathPilot & SKCD200220 VFD | My Personal Blog www.stevenrhine.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tormach "Right To Repair" Repair Document Git Hub Schematics, VFD Files, Chip Fil

Thanks for posting this information....

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tormach "Right To Repair" Repair Document Git Hub Schematics, VFD Files, Chip Fil

Yea hope they complete the repo.

CNC Machines: Tormach PCNC 1100 CNC Mill W4th Axis | Birmingham 12X36 Lathe W/ CNC Retrofit W/Tormach BOB PathPilot & SKCD200220 VFD | My Personal Blog www.stevenrhine.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Of course the support right to repair. Who else is going to fix it but the owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

I dumped the firmware to the missing power drawbar controller. (Tormcah Permission to Post Public they will be adding it to their git hub soon) I also received a package from Tormach I have not opened yet. Package should contain a couple boards to recover the config bits.