Need Help! axis x/y/z/ help

Thread: axis x/y/z/ help

Downloads
    Uploads

Default axis x/y/z/ help

hello dear

I changed the electronics on my pcnc440.
    I'm going back to mach3 so I need to know step per mm/speed in units per min/acceleration per unit per second

the tormach after-sales service does not want to provide the information.

I change the electronics of this machine because the original one is always out of order, db 25 random problem of connection /driver mx3660 and driver bdlc. grid.
    ,machine to buy in 2017 make maybe 50 machinings.

Translated with DeepL Translator (free version)

j ai change l electronic de mon pcnc440 .
    je retourne sous mach3 donc j ai besoin de connaitre step par mm/vitesse en unitee par mn/ acceleration unite par seconde

le service apres vente tormach ne veut pas fournir les renseignements .

je change l electronique de cette machine car celle d origine est toujours en panne ,db 25 probleme aleatoire de connection /driver mx3660 et driver bdlc . grille .
    ,machine acheter en 2017 fais peut etre 50 usinages

thanck you verry match

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: axis x/y/z/ help

I don't believe that the 440 was ever supplied with Mach3 so I doubt that Tormach has what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lolo12 View Post
    hello dear

I changed the electronics on my pcnc440.
    I'm going back to mach3 so I need to know step per mm/speed in units per min/acceleration per unit per second

the tormach after-sales service does not want to provide the information.

I change the electronics of this machine because the original one is always out of order, db 25 random problem of connection /driver mx3660 and driver bdlc. grid.
    ,machine to buy in 2017 make maybe 50 machinings.

j ai change l electronic de mon pcnc440 .
    je retourne sous mach3 donc j ai besoin de connaitre step par mm/vitesse en unitee par mn/ acceleration unite par seconde

le service apres vente tormach ne veut pas fournir les renseignements .

je change l electronique de cette machine car celle d origine est toujours en panne ,db 25 probleme aleatoire de connection /driver mx3660 et driver bdlc . grille .
    ,machine acheter en 2017 fais peut etre 50 usinages

thanck you verry match
    I would change to AC servo instead of steppers.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Downloads
    Uploads

hello

Currently I changed the driver mx3660 by a smios so I have to go by mach3 or 4 I have the 3 so very well. Then I put a Mitsubishi motor and a Mitsubishi driver in 200 v. without increasing the power. this to have the continuity of the solidity of the machine, on the other hand the spindle will rotate in both directions ...
    for the moment I put leadshine dma860h drivers. the power supply remains the same. the new one is too powerful even with settings a little below the mx 3660. a nema whistle so the motor is weak. grrr//
    so the 3 current nemas will be used until the breakage of one of them. For their changes I would consider engines in closed loop.

I could put photos for those who would be interested in a similar conversion.
    After reading different forums, some of us have encountered the same problems with this model of machine, which is unfortunate because in my opinion it is a good machine when there is no room for the hobby, see small series.

thank you for your interventions

actuellement j ai change le driver mx3660 par un smios donc obligation pour moi de passer par mach3 ou4 je possède le 3 donc tres bien . ensuite j ai mis un moteur Mitsubishi et un driver Mitsubishi en 200 v . sans augmenter la puissance .ceci pour avoir la continuité de la soliditer de la machine , par contre la broche va tourner dans les 2 sens ..
    pour le moment j ai mis des drivers leadshine dma860h .l alimentation reste la meme. la neuve est trop puissante même avec des réglages un peu en dessous du mx 3660 un nema siffle donc le moteur est faiblar .grrr//
    donc les 3 nemas actuelle seront utilise jus-qu a la casse de l un d eux . pour leur changements j envisagerais des moteurs en boucle ferme .

je pourrais poser des photos pour ceux qui serais intéresser par une conversion similaire .
    après lecture de différent forum ,nous sommes un certains nombre a rencontrer les mêmes problèmes avec ce model de machine ,ce qui est regrettable car a mon avis c est une bonne machine lorsque l on n a pas de place, pour le hobby , voir de petites séries .

merci e pour vos interventions