For Sale: Like new Spindle, Leadshine Steppers and Drives for a Tormach 1100M

Thread: For Sale: Like new Spindle, Leadshine Steppers and Drives for a Tormach 1100M

Downloads
    Uploads

Default For Sale: Like new Spindle, Leadshine Steppers and Drives for a Tormach 1100M

I upgraded to MX Servos and BT30 spindle on a couple month old 1100M+ with only about 30 minutes of engraving time on the spindle.

Asking $550 for the nearly new Spindle with pulley, belt, draw bar, belleville washers and new never used TTS collet.

$500 a new set of drivers and steppers from my recently purchased 1100M with the + upgrade.. They were removed as soon as I received the machine when doing the Servo upgrade..

email me at djborden @ gmail. com

David

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Sale:  Like new Spindle, Leadshine Steppers and Drives for a Tormach 1100M-20200204_102702-jpg   For Sale:  Like new Spindle, Leadshine Steppers and Drives for a Tormach 1100M-20200110_100613-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: For Sale: Like new Spindle, Leadshine Steppers and Drives for a Tormach 1100M

Spindle is sold,

Drivers and steppers still available.