Used S3 1100 ATC Install Problem-

Thread: Used S3 1100 ATC Install Problem-

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Used S3 1100 ATC Install Problem-

I bought a used S3 ATC to install on my S3 1100.

I wired it up wrong at first since I didnt realize that i didnt have all the cables. I wired the ATC control box RJ11 cable to the VFD. I corrected all of this. Wired the Rj11 cable from PDB to VFD (T1/B3). Took a RJ11 cable I had and connected the PDB to the ATC control board. Also wired the power for the PDB and ATC to the DC bus board. Everything looks correct now on the wiring.

I am getting a ATC-Spindle Auto Error. The ATC will home but that is it.See attached for my Status screen with the error. Spindle is in Auto mode. PDB will not work either.

I am wondering if my RJ11 cable I had wont work? Did I fry the ATC control board? Other?

Was going to call Tormach but not sure they will help since its a used ATC....

Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Used S3 1100 ATC Install Problem--img_3211-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Used S3 1100 ATC Install Problem-

I can't help with your problem because I don't have an ATC, but I believe you should contact Tormach, I would be very surprised it they didn't try to help you.

Good Luck
    Terry

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Used S3 1100 ATC Install Problem-

Thanks, I just gave them a call and filled out a ticket for a call back.