Vises for sale

Thread: Vises for sale

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vises for sale

I have 2 Tormach 5 inch CNC vises for sale.

These vises are equipped with Edge Technology Vise Stops and 5 inch parallels. I also have half a dozen handles that I made for working within the confines of the Tormach.

I’m asking $325.00 for each vise including the vise stops and parallels or $600.00 for both. Plus shipping.

If you live close enough, you can either pick them up or if you’re within 100 miles, I can meet you somewhere half way.

Don’t mind the chips in the machine, I run the heck out of it.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vises for sale-a796ae3d-31b1-4dae-9bd8-dd4225d8a9f2-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Seebold View Post
    I have 2 Tormach 5 inch CNC vises for sale.

These vises are equipped with Edge Technology Vise Stops and 5 inch parallels. I also have half a dozen handles that I made for working within the confines of the Tormach.

I’m asking $325.00 for each vise including the vise stops and parallels or $600.00 for both. Plus shipping.

If you live close enough, you can either pick them up or if you’re within 100 miles, I can meet you somewhere half way.

Don’t mind the chips in the machine, I run the heck out of it.
    NEW PRICE!!!

I’ve reduced the price to $300.00 each or $550.00 for both. Plus shipping.

As stated above, these vises are both equipped with Edge Technology Vise Stops and 5 inch parallels. And a half dozen vise handles for working in close quarters like on your Tormach.

Retail on these vises equipped the way they are equipped is about $390.00 each.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vises for sale

“SOLDEM”

You can buy GOOD PARTS or you can buy CHEAP PARTS, but you can't buy GOOD CHEAP PARTS.