DIY TTS Tool Rack

Thread: DIY TTS Tool Rack

Default DIY TTS Tool Rack

I had been thinking about what would be my best options for storing loaded tool holders besides those in the ATC carousel.

I was looking at copying the one that goes down the face of the mill with several slanted "shelves." I plan to get rid of the monitor arm and keyboard shelf assembly anyway and mount a shelf and the monitor on the right side anyway.

Then I saw this drawer and I really like that. Gets the tools completely out of the way of cutting me or accidental breakage of small tools. I think I could easily mount a drawer rack like that under one of the leaves of the chip tray. I really like that one.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIY TTS Tool Rack-face-rack-jpg   DIY TTS Tool Rack-drawer-holder-jpg  
    Bob La Londe
    http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DIY TTS Tool Rack

Not bad! And you can cut it yourself out of whatever sheet stock you have available :-)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jwatte View Post
    Not bad! And you can cut it yourself out of whatever sheet stock you have available :-)
    And hopefully the whole cart doesn’t tip over when you open it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Downloads
    Uploads

I use a smaller version that slides out of the front door of the Tormach with the ball bearing drawer slides and the tray is about 1/2" thick nylon. I was going to add another one higher up for collets etc but alas, never got around to it
    M