1100 z axis oil help

Thread: 1100 z axis oil help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1100 z axis oil help

Can someone please home their machine, hold the override button down for 6-8 seconds, wait a little bit and then lower the head and expose the tops of the ways? I'm trying to compare the amount of oil that is on the ways. The right ways (when looking at the machine) is the one in question. I manual squirt some oil at the start up and shut down so there are always oil running down the ways. There is a drastic amount of oil on the left way compare to the right, with the left side having more. However it does have 2 or 3 oil lines going there.

Please post a picture so I have something visually to compare it to.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1100 z axis oil help

Anyone?

Downloads
    Uploads

I would think the restrictor may be clogged, remove the fitting at the top of the way and pump the oiler to check it, there should be some flow.

I installed a check in the Z supply line, keeps the oil from siphoning back down, cured the problem here.

mike sr

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by popspipes View Post
    I would think the restrictor may be clogged, remove the fitting at the top of the way and pump the oiler to check it, there should be some flow.

I installed a check in the Z supply line, keeps the oil from siphoning back down, cured the problem here.
    I though so to.

However the left side gets a lot more. I just curious to see how much people are getting on the right side. Mine isn’t siphoning back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk