I'm about to welcome a new member to the family (Epilog Helix laser cutter), and with the excitement of a new toy/tool was just reflecting back that it has been almost 2 years since the flatbed truck rolled up to my garage with a new 440 and a SlantPro Lathe.

I've only used Tormach accessories on my mill and lathe, and the couple of mechanical issues that cropped up were cheerfully resolved by the great staff at Tormach. I'm not a spokesperson for Tormach, just a very happy customer. The journey hasn't been without bumps, but any issues that cropped up were immediately handled by Tormach and replacement/upgrade parts sent out, and customer support reps that happily chatted back and forth to help with the occasional question that would pop up.

I also learned a lesson about buying the right machine for the job. My Tormach's have little siblings, Nomad 883 CNC, XCarve, couple of 3D printers, and 2 DIY laser cutters, and a host of software including Mach3, CamBam and PlanetCNC s/w. I finally got to a point where I wanted to *make* things and not *fix* my tools; hence the reason for the Epilog laser.

So to my Tormach friends, Ann, Richard, Geoffrey, Bob, Audrey, and Jennifer.. THANK YOU! YOU ROCK !!