Slant-Pro Re-Sale Value ? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slant-Pro Re-Sale Value ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Slant-Pro Re-Sale Value ?

Quote Originally Posted by abeship View Post
    Apparently I should have asked for more than $7500 .

(Only kidding), but didn't really realize this would have had as many replies as I am seeing.

It'll be this weekend before I am able to take better pictures but here is one from when I was moving it in to the shop. Please excuse the mess - it looks a lot better now .

I am pretty confident it has at least two different gang plates, the axa style holder (might be bxa sized) with a toolholder or two, have boring bars to go with it, a couple tool holders, some other small tooling. Computer of course would be included as well.

Attachment 425500
    Do you have access so that it can be pallet jacked outside to the trailer? I have a tilt bed trailer (think roll back wrecker) that's 20' with winch.

Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by smokediver576 View Post
    Do you have access so that it can be pallet jacked outside to the trailer? I have a tilt bed trailer (think roll back wrecker) that's 20' with winch.
    Yes, and I have the original pallet it shipped on (although I had to cut one portion of it up to fit the trailer I moved it on), but it still works and is solid.

To move it in I rented one of the drop deck trailers from sunbelt and just pallet jacked it through the door. There are some small awkward bumps to get through (door jamb, not perfectly level surface outside it). But I was able to back right off and push it off with a pallet jack.

Downloads
    Uploads

You're giving it away for 7500

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by abeship View Post
    Apparently I should have asked for more than $7500 .

(Only kidding), but didn't really realize this would have had as many replies as I am seeing.

It'll be this weekend before I am able to take better pictures but here is one from when I was moving it in to the shop. Please excuse the mess - it looks a lot better now .

I am pretty confident it has at least two different gang plates, the axa style holder (might be bxa sized) with a toolholder or two, have boring bars to go with it, a couple tool holders, some other small tooling. Computer of course would be included as well.

Attachment 425500
    Have you sold this machine??? 7500 ill get in line for that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12