Renishaw Probe - Page 13

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Renishaw Probe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Renishaw Probe

Sure, don't outsource to China that which you expect to sell at expensive mark-ups here.

OSH park panels are made in the US of A, though!

Even if you used some Chinese house (which will typically give you more boards for the same price,) they make many different boards on the same panel, so they'll have a hard time figuring out from all of the boards they make every day which board happens to be your $10k product that you make and sell 20 of, and which board is the hobby driver for 22 LEDs for a Christmas tree ornament :-) (Also: Don't put component name/values on the silk screen, just the reference designator and outline.)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Renishaw Probe

Quote Originally Posted by brianbonedoc View Post
    Done. Thanks for the explanation! Also my mi-8 came brand new with the manual so that helped.

It's a bit more accurate, but it started out pretty darn good. hopefully the mi-8 will prolong the life of the probe without the arcing across the contacts
    I have noticed that if I use the probe in the orientation that I always use (leads pointing to the right side in X), and when its rotated 180 degrees the reading is off by approx .0015 . I dont know if this was caused by the arcing possibly.
    I rotated the probe by 45 degrees between X and Y and now its off by .0002 when rotated 180 degrees, which I think is very good.

My probe had been crashed and who knows how it was used before I got it??

Just something you might check just for grins...........................

mike sr

Downloads
    Uploads

What about for OLED solutins? I was thinking what is oled solution in this mills.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213