Video RAPIDTURN VIDEOS - Page 17

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: RAPIDTURN VIDEOS

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RAPIDTURN VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    Hi Cliff - Good info and thought process even for those of us that don't have a RapidTurn. I was wondering, though, if you'd ever looked into the InTurn 4th axis system that is described at WebPageMain ?
    Hi Mike - No I only know a little about InTurn . Any information on it - please post here. For example, how easily does it interface with Tormachs electrics and Pathpilot?

Cliff

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    Hi Cliff - Good info and thought process even for those of us that don't have a RapidTurn. I was wondering, though, if you'd ever looked into the InTurn 4th axis system that is described at WebPageMain ?
    Hi Mike - No I only know a little about InTurn . Any information on it - please post here. For example, how easily does it interface with Tormachs electrics and Pathpilot?

Cliff

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post

Cliff
    I have an early InTurn from back before PathPilot was out but never set it up as the job I bought it for went away. I'm pretty sure that Steve either has or is planning to support Path Pilot so I may give it a shot again. One minor issue for me is building an enclosure the drive and controls. I usually put off that sort of task far too long, as in this case.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617