PP edit window

Thread: PP edit window

Downloads
    Uploads

Default PP edit window

PP edit window-0-jpgPP edit window-1-jpgAnyone know why I am minus the edit window (2.8.1)? I wonder if it could be the computer? We do use HF on the welder at times. I rebooted and re-downloaded and installed the update again to no avail. PP runs OK though, I just cant edit the post processor files.
    My other computer that I test PP on has the window with the same update (2.8.1) and it works fine.

The reason I noticed it was that I was trying to edit a tapping macro to remove the G4 P2. delay, this is the one when it finishes tapping a hole it returns to Z clearance height then waits 2 seconds before moving to the next hole.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PP edit window-0-jpg   PP edit window-1-jpg  
    mike sr

Default Re: PP edit window

Click on the right side of the screen (there is a small pane of dots that is very hard to see), hold the mouse button down and drag the preview pane to the left to make it visible

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by footpetaljones View Post
    Click on the right side of the screen (there is a small pane of dots that is very hard to see), hold the mouse button down and drag the preview pane to the left to make it visible
    Thank you sir!
    I had no idea those windows would change size, much less how to do it!

mike sr

The vertical resizers also toggle snap to common positions if you click them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by old-cnc-geek View Post
    The vertical resizers also toggle snap to common positions if you click them.
    That is good to know as well, thanks.

mike sr