Build Thread "Making" a new controller - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Making" a new controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: "Making" a new controller

"Making" a new controller-20201025_195649-jpg"Making" a new controller-20201025_195707-jpg

@Tigster its something i found on Ebay. here is a couple of pictures.

Downloads
    Uploads

Awe man....I don't get emails on new posts from this thread so I missed it. I have a Samsung and another monitor I'm looking at 22" and 27". I'm hoping ANY reactive touch screen will work, but I don't know. The latest PP update has something to calibrate non Tormach screens...maybe that's my saving grace.

Downloads
    Uploads

Update- I have been sitting on the hard drive as I have not been excited to dinker with controller. Everything went really well. Installed drive, installed PP, updated PP WITH MY WIRELESS ADAPTER (this is important), did a restore of my backup. My Drop box appears to no longer be there, so I need to download it again. No worries, log in and that's all good. Not that simple. Now that same wireless stick never shows connected. My wireless is still available, put in my credentials and it appears to connect (as I have the option to disconnect) but the internet light never lights up and trying (just as a test) to update PP, it says it can't be reached. Weird. I did connect with new hard drive, it was only after my restore of my PP files did I lose it. I put old drive back in as a test....same situation. I'll have to go back to running back and forth with a USB stick until I get this worked out. I already miss it! I will say...SO.MUCH.FASTER.NOW. Not me running back n forth....the boot up.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok....really odd here, I can see updated Dropbox, PP hub is connecting BUT since the internet light in PP is off, PP assumes I have no internet and won’t try to connect for more updates. I have internet on everything, but can’t get PP updates. I’m contacting Tormach to see why internet light is off.
    Good news/bad news I guess. At least everything is how it was until I need to update.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123