Anybody is using the inputs on USB I/O board ( the one with the output relays)

Thread: Anybody is using the inputs on USB I/O board ( the one with the output relays)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anybody is using the inputs on USB I/O board ( the one with the output relays)

I have a digital part counter connected to one of the output relay of the USB I/O board.
    The counter has a relay on the output also and I would like the lathe to stop when input 1 is high or low.
    I also use the counter inside the program.

Could somebody give me some help on using inputs and how do I program it in pathpilot.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

This is a picture of the counter I'm using

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody is using the inputs on USB I/O board ( the one with the output relays)-s-l200-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anybody is using the inputs on USB I/O board ( the one with the output relays)

There are examples in the USBIO manual (https://www.tormach.com/support/wpdm...all-0717a-web/). See page 5 for an example of using M66. You can check an input, wait until an input is high or low or wait until an input changes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anybody is using the inputs on USB I/O board ( the one with the output relays)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey001 View Post
    Could somebody give me some help on using inputs and how do I program it in pathpilot.
    Did the response from kstrauss answer your question?
    Step