Dual monitors while in pathpilot

Thread: Dual monitors while in pathpilot

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dual monitors while in pathpilot

Some assistance from the linux experts would be appreciated.

I currently dual boot my workshop computer in either windows or pathpilot in sim mode.When I boot it to pathpilot it goes straight to the desktop and both monitors are working but as soon as I start the pathpilot interface it shuts the second monitor down.I can restart it manually but is there any way to modify a configuration file to stop pathpilot turning the monitor off.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dual monitors while in pathpilot

Thanks,will look into that.

Would still like to know a little more about how everything works in linux / pathpilot though.More research needed.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I have setup PP to boot into the desktop and created a launcher but when I launch PP it does take over the desktop and does shut the other monitor down so I must have missed something somewhere along the way.

I have made a keyboard shortcut to get back to the desktop and it is easy enough to manually restart the second monitor but I was treating this as a bit of a learning exercise.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks rdsi,my launcher was in fact a shortcut to the operator login and once I used your command things worked as you said it would.